tisdag 29 januari 2008

In english today!


Here we go, here we go again, 3 o´clock in the morning. I turn my head away, didn´t want to hear what you should say, I guess I had my thoughts in a different place . But you know, I went after what I wanted, but this is how it ends. I can´t take this no more. I don´t need to deal with the mess that you brought into my life.. I don´t like that You treated me like the rest, like I was one of many. You just gave me some lame excuse that I don´t believe in… But still I can´t just forget.

Everything´s gonna be alright. When the rain is pouring down, and I´m all alone in this new city with no one of my closest friends, I feel like shit!. But then there are those moments when I feel Perfect, but I haven´t had many of those this week.

Inga kommentarer: